Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Shame On You!!! To All Hunters Who Kill...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Gold Member

Re: Shame On You!!! To All Hunters Who Kill...

Apparently, the hunters that kill for fun, ivory and what have you, are cool!

I wonder if hunters that maim are cool also?
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."-- Samuel Adams
Old 11-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Gold Member

I'm going to date myself with this - but did this come to anyone else's mind??

Soylent Green is a 1973 science fiction movie depicting a dystopian future in which overpopulation leads to depleted resources, which in turn leads to widespread unemployment and poverty. Real fruit, vegetables and meat are rare, expensive commodities, and much of the population survives on processed food rations, including "soylent green" wafers.

When police backup arrives, the seriously wounded and nearly hysterical Thorn confides to Hatcher the horrible secret behind Soylent Green and urges him to spread the word: "Soylent Green is people! We've got to stop them somehow!".
Old 11-24-2009, 09:53 AM
Gold Member

I hate to say it, but yeah I remember that movie, saw it when I was a kid. That was some weird ****. So is that article.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
This e-mail was sent to me. Amazing!!!

"This person probably drives and votes" I would just about bet the house that this person voted for Obama ............ heres your sign......

Bigbuck