Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Serious Forum Rules Violations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Serious Forum Rules Violations

Being rather new to the forum I couldn't decide if I should wear red or green so I am wearing one of each. Is that OK?

huntin1
Old 01-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Serious Forum Rules Violations

YES I have pink socks!!!! They however started out white, but when washed with wifes new red shirt are now pink! This should not be held against me. What I feel is more important is the fit of the sock. If the sock after a few hours of wearing do NOT leave elastic marks on my legs they are to loose and must be thrown out A.S.A.P!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Whats really fun is the trick I just played on who ever reads that story. Because no matter what you do tonight in bed when you are trying to sleep you will see a ugly hairy leg with elastic marks! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Sweet Dreams [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited by: jbubb ]