Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Sellers Beware, the World of Internet Sales can be very unforgiving...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Bronze Member

Sellers Beware, the World of Internet Sales can be very unforgiving...

You will not believe this thread.......this guy tried to pull some hoo-doo selling some 4 wheel drive parts, and now his life isn't worth squat. His entire life has been outed as a reult of his refusal to ante up and apologize. Read the first couple of pages and then go to about page 25 and continue. You won't believe it!!!!!!! Jim R

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203
Old 12-16-2005, 09:58 AM

Re: Sellers Beware, the World of Internet Sales can be very unforgiving...

Wow!
Old 12-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Gold Member

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The members of Pirate 4x4 have always been known for thier "tell it as it is forums",and they definately told charlie how it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Gold Member

Brutal.
Sometimes it just dosen't pay to be a liar and a thief... oh.. wait... thats all the time!!!
Somebody didn't get enough whoopings as a kid.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Silver Member

I didn't think it was possible to sit and read 50 some pages without getting board, boy was I wrong. I hope the poor pimpled kid learned his lesson, but I dout it.

Dan
Old 12-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Gold Member

I would just like to point out that the photo of the guy dressed in ladies lingerie, with his dick stuck up a Range Rovers tailpipe looks to have been taken here in England.
This sort of act is not the norm in our countryside and should be severely condemned.

I would like to take this oppertunity on behalf of myself and fellow Englishman using this site, to completely distance ourselves from this kind of extreme behaviour, now where's that sheep..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"