Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The Secound American Revolution

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
The Secound American Revolution

range it,check the wind, dial in correction, aim and only one shot

Unread 03-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Silver Member
Re: The Secound American Revolution

That dude needs a history lesson, his rantings are a little misguided. I am probably dumber for having watched that.
Unread 03-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member

I have to say that I agree with some of what he is saying... government needs to be more financially wise, we need to focus on getting America back on it's feet, Islamic women should show their face on ID cards. However, preaching nationalism is a ploy used by many famous dictators including Stalin, Hitler, and Napoleon, to list a few... It is that kind of blind prideful Ethnocentric and egocentric preaching that becomes intoxicating and dangerous. Being Multicultural isn't a bad thing, but when you allow certain cultures undue privlages there is a problem.

This country was founded because of taxation without representation, not because we were a different culture.
I used to re-load but now I "hand-load".
-- Well, at least I try --
Unread 03-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member

Yeah the guys a complete idiot -let's keep sending millions of dollars to foreign countries and design more programs to build more welfare recipients !

The country sucked back in the day but it's great now -getting better everyday !
AIPAC for president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Silver Member

He's working from Thomas Payne's Book "Common Sense" written in the 1700s. I saw him being interviewed (without period costume) on one of the Fox News shows a few days ago. He is trying to make a political point by referring to one of the founding fathers.