Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

SARAH PALIN'S ALASKA, TLC Sunday 8/9C

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Silver Member

SARAH PALIN'S ALASKA, TLC Sunday 8/9C

Follow the Palin Family as they do all sorts of illiberal things in their gorgeous state of Alaska.

See wild animals in their natural surroundings

Watch as the Palins disturb the environment with gillnets, shovels and firearms collecting various flora and fauna on your TV in the interest of survival while infuriating animal rights and enviro wackos no end.

(Don't worry they will probably dispatch 300 game wardens there to check for any violations of the statutes.)
Old 12-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Platinum Member

Re: SARAH PALIN'S ALASKA, TLC Sunday 8/9C

It's an interesting show. I taped all 4 episodes. I liked the last one where she hunted with her dad the best, in spite of her seeming unfamiliarity with the bolt action rifle ( or perhaps just an overly doting dad). But thats just me. It's basically like watching your own home movies with all the mistakes silliness and faux pas left in for effect. Do they do everything the way we would ...no. But it's a good snapshot of their family life and times. It certainly is not as bad as 90% of the so called family or made up 'reality' trash that's on tv. Does it change my own mind that she SHOULDN'T be the next Republican pres candidate...no it doesnt. But in spite of all the gunstocks being too long for the ladies (no gunsmiths in Wasilla?) in the show and the appearance (IMHO) that the ladies need just a BIT more firearms training, it's still a decent family show. It confirms my convictions that Sarah Palin is a wonderful gracious and somewhat nieve lady who maybe should have sat in the AK Govs chair for a few more years before taking in the liars lawyers and politicos in unWash DC. It also confirms my belief that there are no better ambassadors for the beauty and danger of AK than Sarah Palin and Larry Csonka.

NRA Life Member

Last edited by silvertip-co; 12-10-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: sp
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 AM
PUBLISHER

I, too, am enjoying it.

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 12-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Silver Member

I liked that they didn't edit out all the misses in the hunting episode. It would have been easy to make it look as if she was a crack shot but they didn't. Seemed genuine. I also like that it infuriated the libtards and some of the rediculous comments they make exposing themselves for the idiots they are.

Quote:
"You weren't killing that animal for food or shelter or even fashion, you were killing it for fun," he wrote. "You enjoy killing animals."
Arron Sorkin

This despite them prominently showing them process the meat and put it in the freezer. Not to mention that he implies that had it been for "fashion" then it would have been OK. I guess it's OK to kill animals to make overprice hand bags, belts and shoes but not to feed your family. What a D-bag.

Quote:
Seeing Palin kill that moose,a creature with a far higher I Q, inspired hate for her beyond what even I thought I was capable of.
Bill Maher

That wasn't a moose D-bag, what is his IQ? I'm sure he thinks it's higher than every hunter's. I doubt he's capable of much, the law of natural selection would eliminate him from the gene pool in a better world.

Last edited by fj40mojo; 12-10-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertip-co View Post
It's an interesting show. I taped all 4 episodes. I liked the last one where she hunted with her dad the best, in spite of her seeming unfamiliarity with the bolt action rifle ( or perhaps just an overly doting dad). But thats just me. It's basically like watching your own home movies with all the mistakes silliness and faux pas left in for effect. Do they do everything the way we would ...no. But it's a good snapshot of their family life and times. It certainly is not as bad as 90% of the so called family or made up 'reality' trash that's on tv. Does it change my own mind that she SHOULDN'T be the next Republican pres candidate...no it doesnt. But in spite of all the gunstocks being too long for the ladies (no gunsmiths in Wasilla?) in the show and the appearance (IMHO) that the ladies need just a BIT more firearms training, it's still a decent family show. It confirms my convictions that Sarah Palin is a wonderful gracious and somewhat nieve lady who maybe should have sat in the AK Govs chair for a few more years before taking in the liars lawyers and politicos in unWash DC. It also confirms my belief that there are no better ambassadors for the beauty and danger of AK than Sarah Palin and Larry Csonka.
I think Sara would make a great president. I mean dig it man, how could she be any worse than the current progressive marxist idiot in the White House, who ignores the national debt, has blocked immigration reform (at the perl of the national security of the United States) Wants to read captured goat ******* their rights, wants to close Gitmo and on and on and on, it just gets better and better. Not to mention our trade dealings with China, I mean who is minding the store? China is getting away with murder and killing the US balance of trade and the US dollar on the world market. I mean where is that goofs mind? He has wrecked medical care in the US, thank god I left and immigrated to Canada. I feel sorry for all US residents and citizens.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Silver Member

Can't wait for the next show were she goes CAMPING with Kate Gosselin and her eight kid's and how freaked out Kate gets on the camping trip.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfhjr62 View Post
Can't wait for the next show were she goes CAMPING with Kate Gosselin and her eight kid's and how freaked out Kate gets on the camping trip.

I think that one was a mistake on Sarah's part, and I'm sort of dreading it. The top three people she shouldn't be seen standing beside would have to be Nadia Suleyman (the octomom), Kate Gosslein and Charles Manson . . . in no particular order.