Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The saddest day in american history

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Silver Member
The saddest day in american history

(Introductory sentence deleted as it's not how we do business here on LRH. Keep it clean or it will all be deleted. State your opinion, ideas etc. but keep it clean. As was mentioned we have a very mixed reader base)

To my AR friends I suggest the following:

1. Liquidate your U.S. assets as soon as reasonably possible and move the money out of the USA so that Obama cannot tax it in the future or seize it. Invest in overseas assets that do not pay current income to avoid Obama's huge tax increase.

2. Either empty your 401(k) and pay the penalty and tax now (lower taxes now), or move into a cash position. Expect the stock market to be in the 4000 to 5000 range in 2010.

3. Only stay invested in U.S. equities if you can hold onto them for at least 10 years.

4. Don't buy energy stocks because Obama will tank our economy to the point that we do not use much energy.

5. Peacefully resist and peacefully protest against any unconstitutional laws that Obama enacts, including but not limited to the "Fairness Doctrine".

6. Expect the First Amendment (free speech, freedom of the press), Second Amendment (right to bear arms), the Fourth Amendment (search and seizure), and the Fifth Amendment (no taking of property without just compensation) to be essentially done away with.

7. Be prepared to resist violent action by blacks who feel "empowered" by Obama, much like the war vet land seizures in Zimbabwe.

8. Expect open borders and an influx of at least another 12 million illegals. Obama will make them all citizens to boost the Dem party base.

This is the saddest day in American history.

Three rules of Life: If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Last edited by ss7mm; 11-05-2008 at 08:31 PM.

Unread 11-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Platinum Member
Re: The saddest day in american history

I can totally see why many people don't like Obama, but man, you may want to filter what you say online here. There are adolecents who chime in from time to time and many of us have kids who read the treads --- afterall we do want to get our future generations interested in long range shooting and hunting don't we.

So in short, I'll ignore your little rant - for now. Try to keep your language civil!!! no need to drop the F bomb!
I used to re-load but now I "hand-load".
-- Well, at least I try --
Unread 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Silver Member

Well I was going to read through your post but you dropped the F-bomb. Whatever you were going to say is lost in my opinion. It shows a lack of respect for others when you drop the F-bomb on a family frendly forum. There is no place for it here. You may want to do an edit or just start your post over without the language.

Thats just the way I feel about it.
Unread 11-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Although I was not offended by the F word apparently others are. You should consider amending your post.

For what it's worth I am also concerned about the long range impact that Obama and the liberal Democrats will have on the country. Obviously 6% more Americans don't share my concerns than those that do.
Unread 11-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member

you drop the F-bomb on a family frendly forum.
Apparently nobody else listened to NPR yesterday or the day before. The F of today it totally different than the F of yesteryear. It was quite a comical piece.

It doesn't bother me but hey I'm easy to please.
Unread 11-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member

The only true power that a president has is the power of Veto , no one man can setforth the ruin that alot are expecting , not saying that it wont happen but he can't do it alone.

The problem I have , and I would feel the same way if McCain were a Dem is that you have a radical liberal congress , radical liberal Supreme court and now a ultra radical liberal persident , their is no distrabitution of power. The supreme courts seem to have the idea that they can make and change laws from the bench now and it only because we as a nation allowed , so when these radical pink-o congressmen and women decide that you no longer need your guns that we have nobody on our side to stop it , the congress will wright the bill and the Obamanator will pass it right through and in the meen time when your trying to fight it the Supreme court will squash you in their courts.
The mess that the US is in now diden't happn over night , it diden't happen in the last 5 years , its been over a decade in the making , alot of people hate G.Bush like he caused these troubles , he diden't do it alone he simply diden't do anything to stop it !!
I'm not an Obama fan by any streach of the imagination but I will say that he has inherited one hell of a problem and I don't see him doing anything to make it better. I'm sure that we as a nation will see some life changing events happen , sombody is gonna test this clowns resolve weather it be Russia (already starting) North Korea , China , Iran or any other of the many nations that hate the US.
I think before he gets to radical with trying to change the US he will be killed either by our government in a well orchrastrated setup like the JFK assisnation , or some half looney clown will take one for the team and just walk up to him like what happened to R.Regan.

What we all must remember is that these people in Washington diden't get their alone , they all had to be voted their by the people and they are their representing us , they work for us and we decide wheater or not they keep their job. I hate to say it but its gonna take a major slap in the face ike a civil war , ethinic war or sever depression to wake these people up and for them to relize that the world isin't a great place filled with rainbows and little fuzzy bunnies , their are people that would love to see us crumble as a nation.
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Molon Labe
Unread 11-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bjlooper View Post
With the election of a Marxist, racist, anti-American fraud, the people of the USA are totally ******. To my AR friends I suggest the following:

This is the saddest day in American history.
Hey bjBlooper,

What's sad is you making racist claims in the other thread you started, and becoming vulgar in your first sentence in this thread. If you're the spit'en image of a good Republican, you start to make those nasty Democrats look pretty darn good.

Why don't you man-up and and go back and delete the follies of your disappointment over the election, unless you'ld prefer to reinforce your standing here(language deleted. Practice what you preach and keep it clean)

Last edited by ss7mm; 11-05-2008 at 09:10 PM.