Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Rodney Wagner's record setting gun STOLEN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member

Rodney Wagner's record setting gun STOLEN

Unbelievable Record-Setting Rifle (and 2nd Gun) Stolen from R. Wagner. Please HELP.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Rodney Wagner's record setting gun STOLEN

That is terrible. 11G down the drain.... thieves rank just slightly higher than child molesters in my book.

I can't help but wonder; why did he leave eleven grand in firearms in his truck!?

t

Old 06-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
That is terrible. 11G down the drain.... thieves rank just slightly higher than child molesters in my book.

I can't help but wonder; why did he leave eleven grand in firearms in his truck!?

t
I was also wondering the same thing... still feel bad for the guy.

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 06-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member

I do feel sorry for him. But jeeze.... I twitch when I realize I left my IPOD in view & I live in Wyoming!

t

Old 06-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Platinum Member

This is something that shouldnt happen! I hope they get tracked down and fast with no damage!

my opinion:
sometimes when traveling to shoots etc. you have no choice but too lock your stuff in the truck.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragman View Post
This is something that shouldnt happen! I hope they get tracked down and fast with no damage!

my opinion:
sometimes when traveling to shoots etc. you have no choice but too lock your stuff in the truck.

I would imagine there are a lot of firearm unfriendly hotels/motels out there, which stinks. I would probably drive all night to avoid having to leave my gear in my truck. Just can't do it.

t

Old 06-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw6.0 View Post
I would imagine there are a lot of firearm unfriendly hotels/motels out there, which stinks. I would probably drive all night to avoid having to leave my gear in my truck. Just can't do it.

t
I am with you there. I believe Shawn Carlock lost a competition AR while checking into a motel at a 3 gun match. They must stalk these guys, Shawn's rifle was only left for a few minutes if I remember correctly.

I hate thieves!!

Jeff