Rem 700 .30-06 Bolt Stuck Closed
My bolt is stuck shut, no round in the chamber.
1. Installed a Timney Trigger last night, all went well.
2. Put the gun back together.
3. Moved the bolt around 5-6 times to check for binding.
4. Moved the safety to 'fire'
5. Pulled the trigger.
6. Can't get the bolt open now......
I managed to get the trigger off with the bolt in so I could see what it was stuck on. It didn't look like any of the problems came from the new trigger.
What happened, and how do I fix it? All I can come up with on Google searches are bolts stuck because steel cases are stuck in the chamber. This was a dry fire on the first pull of the new trigger.