Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The Real Barack Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 12:10 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksmechanic View Post
What really gets me in politics is The Extreme one issue voters. Americans need to start thinking for what's good for the entire America, there children, there neighbors and the future for all, not what works for you at the moment or the tax break you might get right now. WAKE UP AMERICA!
Right, and Obama or Hillary sure as hell ain't it! :mad:
Old 03-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Platinum Member

That's right, WAKE UP!

Let's see now, what morons decided that it is a good idea to use FOOD as a fuel? The repercussions are beginning to be felt at the grocery store!

Let's see, why wouldn't there be wage inflation for the average Joe when unemployment is in the 5% range ( which is considered FULL employment) ?
Could it be that there are 12 million illegal immigrants pouring into the low end jobs, which means that businesses don't need to pay more for help! That means all those EVIL business owners and WALL streeters get huge windfalls.

Let's see, would YOU rather control at least a portion of your Social Security funds or do you think that the morons in Washington should control every last penny that YOU have earned in your life!

Let's see, the folks in Alaska want to drill for OIL, our economies lifeblood, but Washington says no.

Let's see, we have a Health Care system that may not be perfect, but it is certainly better than almost anywhere else, ( folks seem to cross OUR borders to get OUR health care even though they are covered in their own Countries).
Let's let the folks run it that can't close our Borders after 20 years of promising, can't teach our kids, lose money at Off Track Betting!

Is there ANYTHING that the Government does WELL?

WHY would anyone want the Government to run any more of their life!

Personally, I want them to do MUCH, MUCH less for me and my family and let me spend my own damn money as my family sees fit!

HAPPY?

More than one reason to NOT vote for Barack or Hillary.....McCain too.....as a matter of fact there are about 525 folks that need a "pink slip" as far as I'm concerned!

edge.

Last edited by edge; 03-14-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Bronze Member

Keep in mind that in addition to his black extremist Muslim father, Obama's mother was a white atheist. Talk about the worst of all worlds. What kind of value system would having two loser parents like that create????
Old 03-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member

I'm glad to see that Obama's radical racist preacher/campaign leads is getting some time in the lite with his "sermons" that are way out of control.

It scares the hell out of me to think that this freak has a chance to be a leader of one of the world superpower and will likely be nothing more than a puppet for a cause , and what scares me more is that more than half the retards that are voting for him know nothing about him other than he speaks well in public.

I think that this country is going to head alot further in the direction of another depression or civil war if we keep putting people like this in office.

I know as an educacted , working , middle class , white , christian hetrosexual male that I'm not far from being totaly fed up with the system and being the most discriminated class of human on earth.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Silver Member

Location: I live in the outdoors, but ihave to stay in the Houston area so I can afford to live outdoors!
Caught a little of Rush's show yesterday...he had a good point: Why did the media tear into Romney for being a mormon, but have not pursued Obama's faith.

I also am dumb founded as to why everyone is so offened by what Geraldine Ferraro said??????? A few days after she makes her statment Mississippi's black vote. They vote 9 of 10 for Obama.....I'm I just stupid.......or does everyone think the black vote would have still turned out and would have voted the same way if Obama was white??????????

I thought his comment were pretty funny after he heard what Geraldine Ferraro said.....about finding in a book where it would recommend being black and be named Obama was the way to become elected President. I think if he would have "read" a little further, it would also state the only way you would stand a chance would be if you're black!

There is no way you'd stand a chance with his back ground, church of choice and have name that includes Hussain.....to even be on the ticket with Hillery if he wasn't black.

Now before everyone jumps up and starts yelling I'm racist. Id' vote for Collin Powell and Conda Lisa Rice in a second over the gang we have right now to vote for. If I was McCain I'd try to talk Ms Rice into running as VP.

So see neither racist nor sexist!

I am VERY American!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member

I agree CaptnC , the president realy doesen't run the country but he has enough power to realy screw it up ,thats been proven through history. I agree 100% about getting Rice or Powel to run for McCain's VP , it would sure make me feel a better voting for him.

The media seems to be having a huge influance on anything they report , I can't believe that things like CNN have such a huge influance on what America thinks. Had they mentiond Obama's background like everybody else he would be hiding under a rock right now.

I see the election of the next president like getting a shot , its gonna suck but which one/where you get it makes it hrt a little less.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge View Post
That's right, WAKE UP!

Let's see now, what morons decided that it is a good idea to use FOOD as a fuel? The repercussions are beginning to be felt at the grocery store!

Let's see, why wouldn't there be wage inflation for the average Joe when unemployment is in the 5% range ( which is considered FULL employment) ?
Could it be that there are 12 million illegal immigrants pouring into the low end jobs, which means that businesses don't need to pay more for help! That means all those EVIL business owners and WALL streeters get huge windfalls.

Let's see, would YOU rather control at least a portion of your Social Security funds or do you think that the morons in Washington should control every last penny that YOU have earned in your life!

Let's see, the folks in Alaska want to drill for OIL, our economies lifeblood, but Washington says no.

Let's see, we have a Health Care system that may not be perfect, but it is certainly better than almost anywhere else, ( folks seem to cross OUR borders to get OUR health care even though they are covered in their own Countries).
Let's let the folks run it that can't close our Borders after 20 years of promising, can't teach our kids, lose money at Off Track Betting!

Is there ANYTHING that the Government does WELL?

WHY would anyone want the Government to run any more of their life!

Personally, I want them to do MUCH, MUCH less for me and my family and let me spend my own damn money as my family sees fit!

HAPPY?

More than one reason to NOT vote for Barack or Hillary.....McCain too.....as a matter of fact there are about 525 folks that need a "pink slip" as far as I'm concerned!

edge.
What do you mean "evil buisiness owners"? I hope I am completely mis-understanding you. As a buisiness owner, I certainly don't think I am evil for employing people, trying to pay them as much as I can, and make a profit. While producing quality services to my clients.

Our health care system is not better than almost every other system. Unless I am wrong, and there is one better than ours that I am not aware of. The only problem w/ our system, is the lawsuits that put undue pressure on the system. Looser pays lawsuits would correct this imo.

Here is my pipe dream: Perhaps before the Republican convention it will be figured out that McCain is not the right choice for the party, and someone else that has a solid foundation, and constitutional vision for the country, will be nominated instead.

Steve