Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The Real Barack Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Gold Member

Location: Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single stop light!
wake up silvertip.....

you will be shooting yourself in the foot if you do....that is what barrack is counting on, that you will by into his presentation without him saying a damn thing......his speaches are the most vapid, without content, ramblings i have ever heard.....but he delivers them well......name me one thing he makes ANY sense about? good grief......if this is how you think, just right in daffy duck on your ballot.....AJ
Old 03-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

I have no idea who to vote for anymore. I'm Rep. but I wouldn't feel great about voting for McCain. I'm not going to vote for Obama because I think he is just a talker and is just saying what people want to hear. There is no way I would vote for Hillary, she is going to distroy this country and they are both going to try and take away our guns. So that leaves who? Might as well right my own name in. I promise I won't take our guns away!
If you don't like logging, then try plastic toilet paper!
Coodinator Ore. Chpt. 4x4him.org
<><
Old 03-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Silver Member

I can't say that I'm thrilled with McCain either. But there's one crucial bit of info to keep in mind. Whoever? our next President is; at some point he or she will have to appoint 2 maybe 3 Supreme Court judges. I will take McCain's appointments any day over the dem's choices.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Silver Member

Location: I live in the outdoors, but ihave to stay in the Houston area so I can afford to live outdoors!
Here is the way I'm looking at it....I'm not voting for McCain...I voting against Obama. There is not way the dems will put Hilery on the ticket with 90% of the blacks voting for Obama...they have to have the black vote to win the presidency.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Silver Member

This years election reminds me of the old TV show the Mod Squad- one White, one Black, and one Blonde. Dating myself, yep I'm old. That show was a joke and so is this years election. LOL
If you don't like logging, then try plastic toilet paper!
Coodinator Ore. Chpt. 4x4him.org
<><
Old 03-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertip-co View Post
SNIP

I guess we are left with "knowing your enemy" and keeping him in your focus.
SNIP.
IN FOCUS, that is why I don't like AO scopes! I don't like it when the time for the shot comes that the target may not be in focus

edge.

PS Don't forget to SQUEEZE!
Old 03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Gold Member

What really gets me in politics is The Extreme one issue voters. Americans need to start thinking for what's good for the entire America, there children, there neighbors and the future for all, not what works for you at the moment or the tax break you might get right now. WAKE UP AMERICA!