Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Question for the gunsmiths out there

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Silver Member

Question for the gunsmiths out there

I've been looking at the Remmy 7615 pump action for my next rifle (I'd buy an AR-15 but....well,you know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ). My question is, since the barrel is only 16" and looks pretty light, could it be swaped for say a 20" #7 contour? Or would the pump assembly have to be modifyed?
Old 06-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Re: Question for the gunsmiths out there

Icesniper,

Sorry friend, I have never worked on this type of a rebarrel job so I can not say either way.

Sorry.

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com