Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Public Shoots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Bronze Member

Public Shoots

I know, Long Range Hunting and Long Range shoots are different things. But what better way to get to meet local long range nuts, build on shooting skills and trade info in person on equipment and techniques? How about a forum where members could post upcoming long range shooting events that are open to the public in their areas? If there's enough input, maybe even a map of the country that you can use to click on your area or at least areas that you're willing to drive to so you know what shoots are coming up and when. I live in the sticks and only get to the local sporting goods store a few times a year, so it's hard for me to find out about these things.
Take care,
Coyoter
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM
PUBLISHER

How about our existing Long Range Competition forum?

Long Range Competitions: sniper stuff, groundhog shoots, egg shoots, 1000yd BR, 50s, F-Class

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors