Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 09:56 PM
SPONSOR

Re: Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's a she. Looks an awful lot like my wife when I come toting new guns home!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Platinum Member

I hope you boys invested in a hefty bench to hold that beast! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Congrats. Hope you have some fun with it.
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:34 AM

Looks like a mating ritual to me,check the plumbing.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Gold Member

Waht do you do look for a red spot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] after you shoot em with that monster?
Old 03-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Trying to get over to the shop this morning, recoving from carrying that freakin huge box into the shipper. I made the little lady at the shippers say a few choice words when she saw the size of that big.

Something like, "Holy [censored], look at the size of that thing!!!" Something I do not recall making a woman say before!! Good to hear at least once!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Its a hell of a rifle, you two will have alot of fun once you get the thing together!!! Remember that is a two man job!!!

Biggest rifle out of the APS shop so far. When your out shooting and need a brake, just roll the big girl over and you can set up lunch on that forend!!!

Sorry for the way, but to defend myself, I believe more then half the wait was on the receiver!!! We will blame in Bruce since he is not here to defend himself!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There is nothing like sending nearly 8000 ft/lbs of energy down range with recoil less then a varmint weight 243!!!

Let me know how your Fed Ex man handles it. I bet by the time he gets to you, you will be packing the package into the shop!!! I would say I am sorry to him but you two ordered the monster!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 03-23-2007, 10:29 AM
SPONSOR

[ QUOTE ]
Something like, "Holy [censored], look at the size of that thing!!!" Something I do not recall making a woman say before!! Good to hear at least once!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, i hear that all the time but i think their talking about my feet!!!

Boy i cant wait to get that big sucker her in the shop or better yet get her out to the range. I would tell ya that i think our Fed Ex guy is gonna blow out his o-ring when he tries to lift this sucker but instead i bet he just honks and tells me to get my skiny @$$ out there and get it myself!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pics will be coming soon

steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 03-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Steve:

If it was me, and I'd waited as long as you have, I be standing at his truck to sign for it and I'd carry it in myself. That's what I did with my 7mm AM when it was delivered. I didn't want to take a chance after waiting that long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Better yet, see if you can get a picture of BJ packing it in. I can visualize that picture now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]