Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
SPONSOR

Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i am felling sorry for our local fed ex delivery man, I just found out that a 112lb package departed from Fort Shaw Montana today!!!!!!!!!! Me and the carney midget (thats BJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) have been waiting for this for a long time. I dont know if Kirby weighed the beast before she left but she should top out around 70lbs bare rifle weight!!! For those of you who dont know here are the specs:

338 Allen Mag
Lilja 40" 1.75 straight tube pipe
Bat 10" action
McMillan HBR stock (30% white,30% grey, 40% black).
Ivey 150MOA adjustable rings
Jewell Trigger set at 5oz

Pics will follow very soon. Now all we have to do is wait on some almost as big bullets to head down from Canada with a brand new feature!!!!!!!

Things are about to get fun in the sooner state! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!

take it easy
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST
Old 03-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Problems for Oklahoma Fed Ex Driver!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like word leaked out and has gotten to the Pdogs. They are waiting at the stateline for the Fedex truck.

Old 03-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Platinum Member

Congratulations guys. I know you've been waiting a loooong time for this. Remember, lots of pictures. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They don't stand a chance. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2007, 09:36 PM
SPONSOR

Yeah, it's been a long 16 months!!! Oh well, good things come to those who wait. Even if it was impatiently!!! Right???
Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member

This one IS piss't. Are ya sure yur far enough away and have enough gun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Platinum Member

post pics when you get that bad boy. At over 100lbs shipping weight the mail man wont ever guess it to be a rifle.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Gold Member

Lerch,

That critter looks like HE/SHE/IT might take ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]