Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Prayers Please...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Prayers Please...

Chimin' in to let ya'll know I'm in the circle.

When it comes to prayer there's no such thing as too many too often by too many people.

Faith is what makes it work.......
Old 02-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member

Did his O2 sats go back down again? This can cause a change in demeanor, among many other things. Are they keeping close tabs on his blood glucose levels? That's another one that can do this if low.

Sometimes God's solution is to call the Christian home and then "Death is swallowed up in victory." (1 Corinth. 15) But, we will pray for this difficult situation and for return to health.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 02-29-2012, 01:58 AM
Silver Member

Is O2 sats are in the 90's. As far as I know they are watching everything.

All his brothers and sisters, who have passed away, act like this when they think it is the end. So I am told by other family members. They get very violent and usually run off all the immediate family, again, this is just what I have been told.

He is cursing mom and I. Its really hard. Today I was up there with his brother and he got pretty bad with me and I ended up going out into the hall. Its a bad deal. I am just keeping my mouth shut and trying to be understanding.

As far as I know, he is not a Christian.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Silver Member

Caught up on this thread late. Prayers sent down from AK. Asking for another turnaround.

Godspeed.

Festus
Old 02-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Platinum Member

It's a tough battle lots of up and downs. Low o2, medications, and others can really mess with a mans mind. Anyway sounds like this is unusual behavior for him, and doesn't mean anything personal. Don't take it to heart, stay as rested and strong in your walk as you can. My continued prayers for you and yours.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Platinum Member

Sure will. I wish him a speedy recovery.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready"-T. Roosevelt
Old 02-29-2012, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Surgeon View Post
Is O2 sats are in the 90's. As far as I know they are watching everything.

All his brothers and sisters, who have passed away, act like this when they think it is the end. So I am told by other family members. They get very violent and usually run off all the immediate family, again, this is just what I have been told.

He is cursing mom and I. Its really hard. Today I was up there with his brother and he got pretty bad with me and I ended up going out into the hall. Its a bad deal. I am just keeping my mouth shut and trying to be understanding.

As far as I know, he is not a Christian.
Ugghh...hang in there. Will redouble our prayer efforts for all involved.

Sats should be 95% (typically 96 or 97% for most of us when at rest) or above unless there's a COPD history. Might ask about blood glucose (blood sugar) levels, those should typically be 90-125 or so. Some health issues can upset sugar levels and people do some very strange things when sugar levels are off.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl