Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

pics for buffalo bob

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Gold Member

Re: pics for buffalo bob

Yea I hear ya, as part of our surf fishing and casting club, we sponcer part of the Billy Sandifer Annual Cleanup.

There have been literally multi tons of trash picked up during these things. Here is the link, 12th Annual SFCCI Billy Sandifer Big Shell Cleanup

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"
Old 02-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Platinum Member

Last Fall when I was antelope hunting with Jimm in Wyoming, we made the same turn twice a day off the paved road onto a dirt road and vice versa. One afternoon we were headed back to the motel and Jimm slides the truck to a stop just before the paved road. So I figure we are having a pee stop and jump out to pee. Oh No! Jimm has gotten tired of seeing the same empty thrown away old box littering the road side and has decided to police it up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
SPONSOR

where do you guys hunt goats at in WY ?
Old 02-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Silver Member

we allways make it a point to bring back more than we took you can find some really unusaul stuff washed up on the beach now i need to take care of the A. hole thats been sneaking into the ranch and leaving empty bud lite cans laying around at first i thought it might be my brother leaving them but he wouldnt buy the good stuff he buys the cheapist beer he can find anyway the culprit left his 4 wheeler tracks the last time he was in there and i followed them right to the back to neighbors trailer that was 3 weeks ago the game warden told my brother the next time we see the tracks to call thats all the evadences he needs. man i spent a lot of time cleaning that place up to have some a. hole come and leave beer bottles laying around hell he even left some in one of the blinds anyway we'll let the law handle it. anytime any of you guys happen to be in this area and want to do some fishing let me know
Old 02-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member

Wherever we can Sendero Man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Got any good spots lined up for us ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
To answer your question without attempting to be funny all over the state but last year south and west out of Gillette on the BoB Christensen ranch and .......................help me out here Buffb , what was the other guys name ? I don't have the hunt file in front of me .

I wasn't kidding about the " do you have a spot lined up for us " bit though. Always looking for new and unexplored ( to us ) territory. Maybe we can hookup on a hunt this fall !

BB, I forgot all about that , but you better stop telling on me or I will get some kinda treehugger rep [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JIm B.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:43 PM
SPONSOR

out by the Pumpkin Buttes... No kidding... Thats a stones throw my stomping grounds....