Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

photos of the members locale/ hunting area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Platinum Member

photos of the members locale/ hunting area

i really enjoy the photos here of the hunt areas of the various members.it would be nice to have a photo gallery where each member that can/would could post pix of their hunting area where they live or go to. waddayasay 3 sixbits? how about some pix of that gorgeous country you live in.just a thought ,maybe we could have special forum for this hmmmmmmm? ianm what thinkest thou?. see ya jimm. oh yeah how do you put photos on your post?
Old 02-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member

Re: photos of the members locale/ hunting area

I would enjoy seeing some areas hunted by other guys. I have some nice images but have no idea how in hell to post them - and I can only send so many to Dave K. before he tells me to take a hike [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
GOFORIT
Old 02-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Platinum Member

These are some views of some of the country we hunt here in Washington.

View from about 5000' looking up into some higher country.

Small tree on left is 610 yards, right end of ridge goes out to 1500+ yards

Bare patch at left is 450 yards, ridge above rock outcropping goes from 600 yards on right to 1800 yards at upper left

Tan opening is 450 yards and other openings across canyon go out to 900-1200 yards

Some of the rougher, higher country where the big bucks and bulls like to retreat to
Old 02-04-2005, 07:58 AM
PUBLISHER

Dick, that looks like God's Country.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 02-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Silver Member

Incredibe country, Dick. I hope to be out to your home state this summer for a visit. Maybe we can do some prairie dog shooting!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member

hey ss7mm, looks like lots of fun shooting to be had.thanks for the pix.as soon as i get my sons digital camera i will take some pix, buts theres still one problem, i dont know how to post them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] help, jimm
Old 02-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Silver Member

Ian, check out http://photobucket.com/ They have one of the easiest image hosting sites that I've come across.
Once you have some images uploaded, their set-up automatically displays the "image" URL underneath each photo. It's a simple matter of copying and pasting that URL for use on here.
Feel free to email me if you need some help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]