close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Palins speach

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Gold Member

Re: Palins speach

I guess this thread doesn't suprise me after all this is a GUN forum. However it's funny how many people are unable to open there mind to a another gun lover and his opinions. Single issue voting is a double edged sword. I'm keeping my nose out of this one as much as possible. I was just a little shocked at some of the coments directed at somebody that lives in Alaska and probably know's twice as much about palin as any of us. I didn't watch the debate and probably won't but wow! One guy says he doesn't like her and boom your a p.o.s.!

Unread 10-19-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksmechanic View Post
One guy says he doesn't like her and boom your a p.o.s.!
Thats because if you think differently than the majority, youre a pariah. And your opinions certainly could not be right, because youre different! Pretty sick irony given all the so-called "patriots" that play follow the leader in order to fit in. A herd of sheep...

Phorwath is just another free thinker mistaken for a "liberal" - its a damn shame that thinking freely is considered un-American these days.

And LOL at people who think presidents can magically take away guns. But I guess that should come as no surprise, considering the majority of the simpletons also believe talking to a ceiling can magically heal the sickly.
Unread 10-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linksmechanic View Post
I guess this thread doesn't suprise me after all this is a GUN forum. However it's funny how many people are unable to open there mind to a another gun lover and his opinions. Single issue voting is a double edged sword. I'm keeping my nose out of this one as much as possible. I was just a little shocked at some of the coments directed at somebody that lives in Alaska and probably know's twice as much about palin as any of us. I didn't watch the debate and probably won't but wow! One guy says he doesn't like her and boom your a p.o.s.!
This election is far from a single issue matter. The two tickets are about as wide an idealogical divide on all concerns as possible. The choice is between Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan type of Americanism and a way of thinking that is straight from the mind of Carl Marx. Both phorwath and myself are from Alaska. I'm from Wasilla. I can tell you that we, phorwath not withstanding, have the highest regard for Sarah Palin here. Troopergate is actually a laughable matter because with it being the worst the liberals can dredge up on her, it shows just what a jewel we have in Sarah.
Unread 10-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby View Post
Winston Church said "If by 19 your not a liberal you don't have a heart. If by 35 your not a conservative you don't have a brain". Just how old are you Phorwath? Mike
Hey gabby/Mike, get a life. You'd probably like Sarah. Move to Alaska and she can be your Governor too.
Unread 10-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Gold Member

Well, if this election turns out to be anything like the last one, I'm moving to a new country. The corruption in our goverment is far out of control.
Unread 10-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
This election is far from a single issue matter. The two tickets are about as wide an idealogical divide on all concerns as possible. The choice is between Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan type of Americanism and a way of thinking that is straight from the mind of Carl Marx. Both phorwath and myself are from Alaska. I'm from Wasilla. I can tell you that we, phorwath not withstanding, have the highest regard for Sarah Palin here. Troopergate is actually a laughable matter because with it being the worst the liberals can dredge up on her, it shows just what a jewel we have in Sarah.
You getting the hint Hunter? Maybe you're not so much the clear thinker you thought. A little narrow minded perhaps? What leads you to speak for Alaskans? Your beginning to remind me of "matador". The guy from Florida that speaks for me and Alaskans at large.

And the liberals didn't dredge troopergate up on Sarah. She dredged it up all by, and over, herself. Her husband lent a helping hand also, obviously with her blessings. You see, she failed to see the consequences of her spiteful act of revenge. She might as well have slipped a noose over her neck, handed the cord over to those she had disenfranchised, and said pull hard on this. Yeah, she's just the visionary type of clear thinker we need in the White House. Saturday Night Live will hate to see this election end. Sarah's been the best laugh they've had for years. All style - No substance.
Unread 10-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Palin a LANDSLIDE loser

How do we spell landslide. L-A-N-D-S-L-I-D-E

Definition: 1) The 2008 Presidential Election

Used in a sentence: Obama defeats McCain in a landslide victory.

Nighty night.

Last edited by phorwath; 10-20-2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Add Nighty night