Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

PA Officer Killed in Line of Duty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 11:05 AM

PA Officer Killed in Line of Duty

Very sad story from Pennsylvania. Officer apparently shot and killed while arresting spotlighter.

Pennsylvania: Pa. wildlife officer slain in Adams County; person of interest sought
Old 11-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Platinum Member

Re: PA Officer Killed in Line of Duty

I see on another news site they have a 27yo Chris Johnson in custody. I hate to see this kind of stuff when the GW gets killed. They're supposed to be our friends.

NRA Life Member
Old 11-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Silver Member

Can you imagine being put to death over a deer. What was that clown thinking??????? May god be with the officer and his loved ones.

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER
Old 11-13-2010, 05:07 PM
Silver Member

This is exactly the type of sonofabitch the death penalty was instituted for.

I hope PA has one, and carries it out without delay...unlike CA where the death penalty is a joke!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Silver Member

Old John Wayne, McClintoc I believe it was. Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid. I hope they put that dush bag to death if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he killed that officer doing his duty.

Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester
Old 11-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Silver Member

The Pa GW caught him red handed POACHING deer traded shots with the poacher, the State Police founded him in a camp ground with a leg wound.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Silver Member

My wife is from the area where this happen, we just got back from her son's house. I got to read some of the local news paper. The officer was shot in the head with a 22 rimfire after a struggle with the piece of **** who already had one handcuff on which was later shot off. Yes we have the death penalty but its a slow costly process, to the tax payer of course. I live about 15 min. from Rock View State Prision where they inject them quite often. You should see all the bleeding heart liberal Obama supporters that come out on injection day. I don't ever see anyone there for the support of the victims of the injectees. Sorry about the rant but this is just disgusting and hits to close to home as one of my friends was shot last year by his "loving wife and her boytoy"!!!!!!!!!

NRA ENDOWMENT MEMBER