Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Our new baby girl!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2005, 09:49 PM
SPONSOR

Our new baby girl!!!

Well, I didn't say anything at first. I didn't figure I'd bother you guys w/the happenings in my personal life, but buffalobob noticed a swing in the background of one of one of my pics, so......

My wife gave birth to our first child on Oct. 26 @ 9:41 PM. She weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 20" long. Everything went well and I now have two beautiful girls in my life!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to get her interested in shooting and hunting. Only time will tell. It doesn't really matter though. I think I'll keep her either way!!!!

Here is my favorite pic of little Ainslee, taken a few hours after she was born.

And here's a pic of my two beauties together. One was having a bad hair day!!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Our new baby girl!!!

Bill Bailey:

Now thatís some pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!

Looks to me like sheís bright eyed and ready to go hunting. Donít waste any time. Youíd better get her a new gun ordered right away. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thatís a beautiful name. Looks like moma and daughter are both doing fine. Man, two women in your life now. Youíre gonna be one busy sucker keeping them both happy!

Now that you have a daughter, maybe itís time to try for a boy now. Sounds like another gun coming up.

Again congratulations.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Bronze Member

Congradulations on the new baby. Now you and your wife have something to stimulate every emotion(even some you didn't know that you had).

Old 11-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Platinum Member

It dosen't get any better than that. Well... actually it does. It is a little better after they are potty trained. But it is pretty good now. Enjoy this time with your daughter and don't forget, They are never as able to absorb information as they are right now. They are learning every second they are awake. Fill that little mind with good stuff right from the start.

Make sure you spend as much time pointing this new little person in the right direction as you spend preparing to send bullets in the right direction. I'll bet that if you do she will want nothing more than to send bullets sailing with you when she is old enough.

Congradulations. You and your wife have been given a wonderful wonderful thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(I don't mean to sound preachy. My wife and I have just recently noticed how many parents we know just ignore their kids and think they will find their own way only to find out that the kids "way" does nothing but cause hardship for the kids and the parents and every one around them. It seems like such a waste.)
Old 11-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Platinum Member

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Them little beauties are not easy to get! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I turned 51 on november 5th, my wife and I had three boys... no girls...
For reasons beyond my understanding the Good Lord did not want to give us a little girl... Before I start crying, just kidding, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] congratulations to your wife... May God bless the little one to grow to be a real lady.

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 11-09-2005, 05:53 AM
Platinum Member

Congratulations.

Take good care of them and I wish your familiy the best.

(You should probably do something with her hair before she gets much older! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 11-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Platinum Member

Happy times to ya Bill and Wife.

One thing I just gotta say; both of those ladies in your life are way better looking that any of your rifles that you showed us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

When you're out shooting its nice to know that things are good at home!

Happy for your family.

I agree with Dave on the hair. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] All of mine were que balls [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]