Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Open apology & new business changes for SSG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Gold Member

Open apology & new business changes for SSG

I feel it necessary to apologize for my slow communication. It has recently come to my attention that I have offended some by not returning phone calls or timely replies to e-mails
There was no offense intended and I was not ignoring anyone in particular! Just overwhelmed and not enough time to call everyone back or to even take many phone calls.

I am making some changes to my business. Please review on my website "contact info" and " Is SSG for you???" regarding the new changes.

This has been a hard decision to make as I do enjoy talking to each and everyone of you at YOUR convenience, but this is just not working for my growing business.
Again thank you ALL for your continued business and I hope to better serve you in the future.

I am openly apologizing as I do not know all whom I may have offended. I do appreciate and value you, my customers and am thankful for your patience and understanding in these matters.

Sincerely,
Nathan Dagley
SSG

Last edited by 308 nate; 04-02-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Open apology

Nate,

All I can say is I hope someday I can order a custom rifle from you or Kirby or Shawn or any of the other high quality smiths here. You guys are top shelf and with the level of requests and work you guys get it must be overwhelming.

If I do ever order a rifle from you or the other guys, my attitude will be... I'll get it when I get it and be happy for getting the best. I sure like to see you and the other guys contributing your knowledge and experience in here. You have families too and they of course come first.

Best,

Mark

Last edited by MontanaRifleman; 04-02-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Silver Member

Nate, You do some outstanding work and I'm proud to have an SSG built rifle. I'm looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Take care
Old 04-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Open apology & new business changes for SSG

When I was in gov't, people believed that they had paid their taxes and had the right to talk to me on the phone. I believed that people had paid their taxes and had a right to expect me to get work done.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
Nate,

All I can say is I hope someday I can order a custom rifle from you or Kirby or Shawn or any of the other high quality smiths here. You guys are top shelf and with the level of requests and work you guys get it must be overwhelming.

If I do ever order a rifle from you or the other guys, my attitude will be... I'll get it when I get it and be happy for getting the best. I sure like to see you and the other guys contributing your knowledge and experience in here. You have families too and they of course come first.

Best,

Mark
DITT! Mark, well said .

Nate,

I agree with all the above posters. Perfection needs full attention to details ... and never meant to be rushed, if you want it to be done right the first time. IMHO, it's all worth the wait.

Keep up the good work. Cheers!

Ed

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member

The way I do things is that I tell the smith what cartridge I desire and ask how much.

The next communication is when I learn the build is complete and sent the $.

On the last one and probably my 'last' one, is arranged for almost all of the parts to be sent to the smith. They were components recommended by the smith and others here. I'm just patiently waiting for word to pick it up.

Keep doin' what you're doin'. It'll work out well.

I'm learning from use of my lil' rinky dink lathe that most interruptions cause almost finished parts to be tossed. Bad juju.....
Old 04-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Official LRH SPONSOR

Nate, As a customer I have recommended you to friends and have had many builds from you for me and my friends. All of them the workmanship was second to none. As you know I am starting to do some of my own so I hope I can learn from what has happpened to you if I get to that point. I still will value your friendship and hope to be able to call on you for advice if needed. Thanks for your friendship and excellent work. Dan