Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

OOPS. Need BABY names

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Platinum Member

OOPS. Need BABY names

Ok guys, so I was out shootin the other day and was supposed to be home by 3:00pm, so I sent mamma a msg that said Id be late and Id be home by 5...... so 6:00 rolled around and I was still out in the desert shootin when I saw the time..... Anyways, I get home, and mammas eyes are swollen from crying and I cant figure out why she's so upset.
THEN SHE DROPPED THE BOMB................ WE'RE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY!WOAH! very unexpected! but WAY COOL! So heres my question;
got any names? We both like Hunter for a boy, and Ive got her talked into Kimber for a girl, but we cant aggree on any middle names. hahaha
She's ruled out John Wayne, and Sam Colt for boy names(ya I tried) Her maiden name was GUNN, so I tried for Hunter Gunn, but she's on the fence (thinks its too redneck) I dont know how thats so wrong, but thats what she thinks. As far as girls go I wanted Kimber Sierra (OK maybe I was influenced by loading components but she doesnt know that) But again she's on the fence with Sierra...... Any help from the shootin community here at L/R/H would be appreciated. (Oh & Im not a Remington fan, so thats out too......sorry).
Thanks guys T.J. Ewing (winmag)

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"

Last edited by winmag; 04-12-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member

Re: OOPS. Need names

Why NOT Remington Just kidding....... Congratulations....... What a blessing !

I have a customer that comes in and his name is "Remington Hunt" Really.

I kind of like Sierra for the Girl

BigBuck
Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Silver Member

Re: OOPS. Need BABY names

Congrats! Ok my daughters nick name is Scout from To Kill a Mocking Bird. If our the next child is a boy I'm pushing for Hunter the real name will be something else if my wife has her way just like Kathryn Elizibeth is for my little girl. Just think. My wife is as much of a huntr as I am.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Platinum Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Blessing to you, your wife and upcoming baby.
Maybe BIG BUCK HUNTER is too redneck also
Good luck.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Platinum Member

Hunter , Trapper and Fisher... I know of a family in the midwest that have 3 boys with these names..

I like Wyatt, Dillon, and Sage too.

Big Congrats!

Jeff
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member

I have no suggestion on names but congrats on your blessing. Enjoy!

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Gold Member

congratulations man!! Another future long range hunter!

I would make sure his or her initals spell out D.R.T if possible. Or L.R.H. May need to change your last name, but what the heck?

As for names, Sierra for a girl is good, I also like Edge for a boy. Or what about ackley? Let me know if you need any other names

once again, congrats man! Quite a surprise to get after walkin in after a trip to the range.