Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Off to Canada again, Mule deer, Whitetail, Black bear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Off to Canada again, Mule deer, Whitetail, Black bear

Here are pictures of two other mule deer taken on this hunt.

Just to hold you guys over till I get a little more story typed.

Edited I changed the size to a little smaller:

Fixed now I hope!

Old 09-16-2006, 05:11 AM
Gold Member

Re: Off to Canada again, Mule deer, Whitetail, Black bear

Great story and awesome deer to boot. I am definatley curious about the bears and, cautiously wondering about the cosmetics. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My only trip to hunt Muley's was to Colorado, and was a DIY hunt in the San Juan area. We had pleanty of deer, but like you mentioned, the best ones were on privite property or on the Golf Course right in town. I could have made a "hole in one" on one green using my "7mm iron", but after looking around in the parking lot, we decided that it might not be the best decision. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I ended up getting a nice 4x3 with a 23" spread up one trial we hunted and it was a hoot. Nothing in the class of yours though.

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"