Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The thread is closed

Not Makin any sense !!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 10:31 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONYA View Post
isnt
bitchin
cant
making correctly in your thread title.

I don't know if you are bitching at me or UB but when UB left out an apostrophe in his thread title (that's all he did, he did not spell anything wrong)and you attacked him for it, you simultaneously left it out of THREE of your words in your post plus you left out quotation marks around "making". I think you just proved a point about nascar fans and their stereotype of being ignorant. Thank you very much!
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

Len, please consider moving this thread to the "HUMOR" section.

This beats all the other threads posted hands down for being a funny read!

Old 05-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerch View Post
what the heck is soooooooo wrong with rednecks?????

Rednecks at racetracks are ok in my book. They just have funny ways and one can't help but admit that some of their stereotypes are funny because there is some truth in them.

I guess my biggest problem with rednecks is when they decide to start hunting. I know that you must know about this Lerch as you are in the business of outfitting a lot of them as I was. They typically are the ones who break all 10 of the firearm safety rules, the ones who buy guns and that is where their education about them stops, the ones who hunt after downing a couple of sixpacks of "aiming fluid", the ones who tear up the backroads with their ATV's, the ones who "party hunt", the ones who leave trash in their campsites and on and on.
You know as well as I do that the majority of the bad press hunting gets comes from rednecks. Please don't confuse rednecks with ranchers, cowboys, and mountain men. These are not the same in any way. These guys aren't stupid and have respect for the land and the other people who use it. I think these are the guys our infamous Nonya meant were the backbone of our american way-not the rednecks I speak about.

Yep, I think the racetrack is the best place for a redneck. That keeps them out of the woods come hunting season.
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.

Last edited by goodgrouper; 05-21-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Gold Member

Ditto!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Platinum Member

Now gg, Lerch is a redneck, I'm a redneck also . I think that the people that you are describing (before PC took over) were refered to as SLOBS...
Old 05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Gold Member

There are lots of people that talk about you the same way because of your pastime,shooting/hunting,you call them the enemy,take a look in the mirror.As for you grammer lesson I already told you I was a Nascar fan,that makes me a hillbilly in your book so why bother?I guess you think shooting/hunting is a gentlemens sport,most rednecks have been hunting for more generations than you could count,they dont just decide to start hunting.Arrogance is one thing they dont share,something you could work on.

Last edited by NONYA; 05-22-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:36 AM
Silver Member

Good god NONYA, did rednecks make you their spokesman? How much are they paying you? Did you have to get a mullet or did you have one already?
The thread is closed