Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The thread is closed

Not Makin any sense !!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Gold Member

Not Makin any sense !!!!!!

I am not one to stir the pot or bite the hand that feed's but there is just one question that just drives me insane, WHAT in the HELL does the LEFT HAND CIRCUIT have to do with LONG RANGEHUNTING ??????????
I realize that some people immortalize DALE JR as some sort of drive line GOD but he would not know one end of the barrel from the other if it shot him in the *****.
But I'm sure he could explain it in some hillbilly dialect if you gave him hours.
I am sure you dis-agree if you are in-breed.

I am not trying to offend any one just trying to understand how "Neckcar" and "LRH" have anything in common..........................OOOOHHHHH it just came to me MONEY !!!!!!!!!
Sorry Len,
UB

Last edited by uncleB; 05-20-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Gold Member

WOW you really need a hoby,how many firearms are made by major manufacturers with your name on them...0,Dale Jr and his late father Dale SR......Thousands and thousands and thousands.....Ill bet he owns more firearms than you could ever afford....his fathers collection that he inherited alone makes most of ours look pathetic..When remington starts making rifles and shotguns with your name on it maybe someone will post a rant telling everyone that you wouldnt know one end from the other,doubtful but maybe.

Old 05-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONYA View Post
,how many firearms are made by major manufacturers with your name on them...0,Dale Jr and his late father Dale SR......Thousands and thousands and thousands.....Ill bet he owns more firearms than you could ever afford.....

I guess I missed how this is relevant information and how it relates to the question UB asked. Perhaps we have a neck car fan here that just got a little ruffled??
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrouper View Post
I guess I missed how this is relevant information and how it relates to the question UB asked. Perhaps we have a neck car fan here that just got a little ruffled??

It does appear so..
Old 05-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Gold Member

He said Jr wouldnt know guns,he owns a huge firearm collection and is an avid hunter,someone must really have a chip on their shoulder to make a post like this,did some NASCAR fan steal you best girl away with his inbred,hillbilly moves?Nobodys making you watch it,if you arnt entertained by it dont.Just because those guys make millions and risk their lives doing it so they can hunt Africa,ect during their offseason is no reason to get jealous,yes Im a NASCAR fan and why the hell wouldnt I stand up when some jerk makes a infantile statement like he did?You started it if you cant handle some hillbilly standing up for his side then dont stick your foot in your mouth.Do you have any idea how many NASCAR drivers/employees help raise funds for hunting/firearm organizations?Probably wouldnt matter if you did,you cant fix stupid.Im guessing he saw an add on this site(THE ONES THAT KEEP IT RUNNING) and his hate for everything fun just wouldnt allow him to keep his (keyboard) shut.

Last edited by NONYA; 05-20-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Platinum Member

Even if DE2 has a million guns, the question still remains. What does he or it have to do with long range hunting? I personally get offended when people lump me in with the neck car fans just because I like to hunt. Perhaps UB feels the same way. He comes here to enjoy LRH and is bombarded with the "left hand circuit" (as he so eloquently puts it) advertisements. I just ignore them but I can see UB's side of it.
Actually, the only ad I've ever clicked on was the visitutah ad because I thought it was funny that several of the landscapes they showed as Utah tourist attractions were actually in Arizona!
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Gold Member

What do Chevy trucks or any other add thats isnt selling hunts or rifles have to do with LRH?If you are so concerned about being "lumped" into the NASCAR fanbase maybe you should quit hunting,a large percentage of NASCAR fans are hunters,shooters and supporters of gun rights,most of the left wing antis lump these groups together in their rants.Probably want to quit watching hunting shows as well,many of them feature NASCAR guys on their hunts and most if not all are in some way funded by the NASCAR adds they run during commercial time.You guys have a very poor opinion of the NASCAR fanbase,have you ever attended a race?Most of the fan base are the kind of people who enjoy the outdoors,shooting,hunting and America,only they arnt as quick to offend people they dont know like some do.Whats not making any sense is why would someone go on a rant like this?What is it about NASCAR that offends you?Its a spectator sport that is televise and all you have to do is not tune in if you are so appalled by its fanbase,left turns or the amazing success that these hillbillys are having doing what they love.

Last edited by NONYA; 05-21-2008 at 12:02 AM.
The thread is closed