Sorry the weather was bad, the pilot and guide couldn't get there until yesterday the day Phil was scheduled to go out. The pilot called a b&b in Aniak to try and pick him up, but Phil had left.
This e-mail came this morning, they finally acknowledged our e-mail that was sent on Mon by my wife while i stood there outside in Aniak waiting for someone to pick me up. Bone dry weather, I didn't have a problem getting there. Plus I know planes were flying to Bethel, where they are located.
My gear is still at the Aniak PO. Will find out this AM from my postmaster if it can be forwarded home or I have to pay the postage a second time.