Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

No more supplier/manufacturer complaint threads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 PM
brassprep

Re: No more supplier/manufacturer complaint threads

I understand your point, while I have never posted a complaint- I do feel it is useful to know about problem guns, ammo, powder, etc. By completely forbidding anyone to inform others about a problem, you could be eliminating very useful safety information. Also, some huckster, may be ripping-off shooters, ie taking money for products that never ship-most of us have seen this kind of thing before. I'm with you on intent, but believe the rule should be more flexible, as a protection and service to those that respect what others on the board have to say.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Platinum Member

Re: No more supplier/manufacturer complaint threads

Oh NO, you mean we'll have to whine endlessly about other stuff ? Or maybe really we'll have to really get read MORE stuff about long range hunting and shooting? Can you also ban the "who here hunts turkeys" and other similar inane posts?

Good job Len keep it up, our focus on long range hunting will continue to improve. I really like the place, I just know one day I'll make a friend here.

NRA Life Member

Last edited by silvertip-co; 06-14-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: sp