Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New Zealand Hunter magazine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 02:49 PM
PUBLISHER

New Zealand Hunter magazine

This is a one year old magazine being published by our own member, Greg Duley. I have read two copies of it and can tell you it is top notch in quality...both pictures and text.

Greg is both a great writer and photographer as well as an amazing outdoorsman. He lives BIG and spends much time in the outdoors of New Zealand with his family.

NZ Hunter Magazine

He wrote the following article for us last year.
Wapiti Hunting In New Zealand

I hope he will tell us a little about what his magazine is like.

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors