A few of the following testimonial snippets are new. Click on the link below to read the rest of each one and to see target pictures.
I have a good supply of ready-to-ship rifles right now.
Long Range Rifles
READ MORE >>
- "This is how a custom built rifle should shoot"
- "At 925 yards with a 6mph wind I put three rounds into a 4" group just to the right of the bullseye!"
- "My first shot at 993 yards impacted 1 inch high and 1 inch right of my aiming point. My second bullet divot in the granite rock touched the first divot."
- "With a 3 shot group it's hard to tell if we shot 3 times. With a 5 shot group all we need is a dime to cover it."
- "My first 6 shot group at 100yds was just barely larger than a dime"
- "I couldn't be happier with it and when I look for my next rifle I may have to give you another email."
- "Scott said he had gotten out to 900 yards, putting 4 shots into 4 inches."
- "I just received my new 7MM Dakota from Len on monday. So far it has been every thing I had hoped for. After shooting 13 rounds through it cleaning between each round. I shot a 3 shot group that measured .412 inches. "
- "The gun is a masterpiece of metal artwork & precision engineering. I am very impressed!"