Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New Map feature!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Silver Member

New Map feature!

If some of you shoot the way you put stick pins in the map feature than the big game population has no fears!

So far there is a push pin in an intersection, one in a field, etc.

Geez guys, I thought this forum was about accuracy!!!

Bill

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

http://waitesandbalances.blogspot.com/
Old 08-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Silver Member

Mine is prabably the one in the field.It's no longer a feild yahoo just hasen't maped it out yet for some reason.well i guess 5 years isn't enuff time for them to catch up
Old 08-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Silver Member

Nope, yours is covered by trees! I could live with that, maybe there's a house under there, but the one in the intersection...

Bill

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Silver Member

yeah i just noticed it moved mine to.i guess yahoo has keep up with the times my house is there.

if you look at it the feild behind it i have 2 deer come and eat off an apple tree. nice late evening view untill my son yells out boom wait 2 months and come back.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Silver Member

Hey, I didn't see the satellite picture version but I was still within 150 yards. It's fixed now.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Bronze Member

I just stuck my pin in! Pretty much exactly where my 38ft 5th wheel is sittin. If you look close you can see me sittin out front around my firering checking out the LongRangeHunting forum on my wireless connection....

Actually kinda neat to see where all you guys are from.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Silver Member

There are an AWFUL lot of pins in empty fields, or worse yet, on mountains sides. I can understand that houses MIGHT have been built in those fields, but the pins on 45 degree slopes are ludicrous.

I understand if you don't want everyone on the web to know where you live, but it just clutters up the map if all you are doing is poking a pin in to poke a pin in!

Bill

Thomas Jefferson