Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Silver Member

New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!

Hi guys! I'm going to be co-hosting a new hunting show on the Sportsmans Channel called American Outdoor Adventure. The show premiers April 7th at 11:30am EST on the Sportsmans Channel. The show is shot and produced my Mike Slee of Zaragoza Pictures, and my fellow co-host is Chance Giannelli, winner of the 2010 international sniper competition.

The show is all about gun hunting, long range, free chase, and public land! There are no canned hunts.....it's all about the average working guy's hunting adventures! We will have hunting how to's, tech videos, new equipment discussions, and will cover a variety of topics covering all aspects of big game hunting, as well as alot of predator hunting.

One of our show sponsors is Horus Vision, and others include LaRue Tactical, Revision, Aimpoint, and Black Hills Ammunition. We're hoping to get more added during and after the SHOT show this coming week.

If you get a chance, check out our website at www.aoahunting.com and you can watch our pilot episode, or if you're on facebook, check us out at https://www.facebook.com/#!/AOAHunting and make sure you hit the "like" button!

Thanks for your support, and who knows, maybe you will be with filming and hunting with us in your neck of the woods.....we are all about sharing our knowlege, and sharing good times in the field!

Scott
Old 01-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!

While I don't get the Sportsmans channel, & I don't do Facebook, I'd still like to say Thank You in advance. It sounds like an actual Hunting show. Real shooting skills, and critters without ear tags.
I doubt if I could hack yet ANOTHER "hunting" show where some dude sits in a tree or shooting house & grabs bino's to field judge some scrawny German Shepard size whitetail from a massive 50 yards away & tells me how "hard they've been hunting, all week...." While spraying half a bottle of the latest scent controll product every 3 seconds, & pimping thier sponsors products for the other two...It's sickening.

Shows like Best of the West, Eastmans, & Steve's Outdoor Adventures, & Jim Shockey, are the only reasons I still tune in. I wish you success , & hope your show will join their ranks in quality hunting shows.

If your ever in Oregon look me up.

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 01-05-2013, 03:10 PM
PUBLISHER

Best wishes!

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 01-05-2013, 04:54 PM
Platinum Member

Scott, nice first show, relaxed and i like no one felt the need to high five and hoot and holler after a kill shot.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Silver Member

Just a few still shots from the show....
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!-sihlouette-3-amigos.jpg   New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!-229979_10151393443536754_1388651378_n.jpg  

New Long Range Hunting Show Premier!-chanceandscott.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmag View Post
...I doubt if I could hack yet ANOTHER "hunting" show where some dude sits in a tree or shooting house & grabs bino's to field judge some scrawny German Shepard size whitetail from a massive 50 yards away & tells me how "hard they've been hunting, all week...." ....

LMAO!! I got a good laugh at that comment, I guess i'm not the only one who doesn't get it...

Good luck OP, Miles City isn't all that far away

Keep us posted.

t

Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyboy View Post
Scott, nice first show, relaxed and i like no one felt the need to high five and hoot and holler after a kill shot.
Yes...very much appreciate the 'real' feel. Good luck!

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl