Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New little long range hunter to be....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Gold Member

New little long range hunter to be....

On July 24th my wife delivered a 10 pound 4 ounce baby girl. Everything went well and she is quite a little sweetie although we were hoping for a boy as we already have three girls, I have decided that having another girl is awesome,
cuz we all know girls can shoot better than guys....with a little practice.

On the down side my wife developed some complications a few days after the birth and she has landed in the hospital. I have been at her side taking care of the little one (Sadie) therefore I have not been able to be in the shop. We are
really hoping to get out of here tomorrow.

Thank God for laptops. I am going to try to get back to some e-mails tonight.
Thanks for your patience.

Also check out a couple of my personal rifles that i have decided to sell due to
1~doesn't look like I'm going to get much hunting done due to reduced tags in ND. They completely canceled our antelope season.

2~ I'm sure I'm going to have some heafty hospital bills so I could probably use the money more than the guns.

Sadie is our fifth baby. some of you know we have been spelling Jesus with the first letters of our kids names.. Sadie completed our mission

J essica
E li
S arah
U nityAnn
S adie

Sorry I haven't been posting, been swamped with work and trying to help that *Prairie Princess*

I have several of your rifles almost finished setting at the shop. When I get home I should be finishing.

OH yes, SSG has some new machining toys and should be coming out with some new products soon......
Old 08-04-2010, 06:04 PM
Gold Member

Re: New little long range hunter to be....

Congrats on the new arrival. Best wishes to the family.

Stu.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member

Congrats Nate, ive got three children 2 boys and 1 girl theres a reason they call em daddys little girl and mommas boy. I love them all the same but im deffinately more protective over my little girl.

Again congrats,

-Nathan
Old 08-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Platinum Member

Nate, congrats on the little one.
I hope Elizabeth is doing better soon.
Prayers for your familly.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Silver Member

Nate,
Congratulations on Miss Sadie! I will keep your Prairie Princess in my prayers and I hope you get her home soon. I know you could use some help with those five kids. I just received that second 7/300 WSM and it is a real shooter and looker. Now if I can just out shoot my son w/ his 7/300 WSM you built him. Thanks for some incredible guns.
Take care,
Jett

PS: Don't be selling Prairie Princess's guns while she is in the hospital or you may find yourself there!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Silver Member

Congratulations and good luck with Sadie.
robster
Old 08-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Platinum Member

Nate,

Congratualtions and prayers heading your way!

Jon

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl