Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New Guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2004, 01:00 PM
Silver Member

New Guy

Hello Just Wanted to introduce myself..I am new to the forum my name is keith I live in Northern California..I look forward to getting to know some of you...I am very interested in extreme long range shooting..I just bought a new stick from G.A. Precision to get started..heading out this Sunday to break it in..anyways this looks like a great forum with a lot of great info..I'll post some pics later of my new rifle for ya to check out.
Later Keith
Old 02-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
Re: New Guy

kac,

Welcome! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You will find much good information on this site. There is a pretty good bunch of guys that hang out here.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New Guy

Watch out for the Boyd Heaton guy tho....He is a TROUBLE maker [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Enjoy your stay