Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

New Droid Incredible phone - login problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 12:20 PM
PUBLISHER

New Droid Incredible phone - login problem

I love this new phone I got last night.

But, I type in my user name and then password. Then I hit 'Log In" by tapping -- or I use the optical thingy to select "Log In" and either way it doesn't work. Instead as the page starts to process I can see that the password box has become blank -- even though I clearly had my password in there. I get an "invalid" message.

Any ideas?

Long Range Hunting Rifles

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 11-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: New Droid Incredible phone - login problem

I've got an HTC Evo which is an Android phone and have never had any problems with it not logging me into LRH. There's a setting where you can set it to emulate either a Desktop or Android and I believe there are a couple of others. You might try it in Desktop and then in Android and see what happens. I am using Dolphin as a browser....don't know if that might make a difference but you could also try the stock browser as well as Dolphin to see if anything helps.