Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Neighbors Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2003, 11:49 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Neighbors Pets

That Jason is a Pit Bull... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]She runs rabbits,trees coon and flushes birds.Used to run her with my Blue Tic when coon hunting....And she just picked it up.She is fast on the ground and trees them quick.Which is a good thing.She will bark treed.But only yips when trailing.

[ 10-14-2003: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]
Old 10-14-2003, 11:49 PM
Silver Member

Gimpy antifreeze works great for cats just keep your critters away from it. A five gallon bucket with a hole cut in the lid and a can of cat food or tuna and a 160 conobear trap over the hole will snap his neck like a twig. That setup is good for skunks too. Use apples for woodchucks. These methods work good where a rifle can't be employed. Other than that any good varmint round will dispatch him at 400yds. I hate when the neighbors have 500 cats and let them run all over.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:34 AM
Platinum Member

Boyd email me directions to your place and your ph #--i have to come down to mill hall speed and custom to order a cap for my new truck in the next week or so so i can get them then.

JB