Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

My Weigh customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Platinum Member

My Weigh customer service

I had to send back my Gempro 250 to my weigh for repair, it got there monday june 9th, and they say on the warranty card that a replacement will be shipped back to you with 48 hours of getting your scale. But i still havent received my replacement and have sent two emails asking when my scale will be back to me, both are un answered. Does anyone else have experience with My Weigh's customer service? If so please share. I will be calling them tomorrow morning and if the problem is not resolved i dont know what i am going to do.

Thanks, Riley

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 06-20-2014, 05:36 AM
Bronze Member

Re: My Weigh customer service

I sent one in last year, took about 6 weeks.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member

Well that stinks! Thanks

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 06-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Silver Member

I am sending back my second Gem pro 250 in 6 months. First one came back in 2 weeks but the outer case was cracked. the second one I turned upside down to install batteries and it would not hold it's calibration.
It would walk up and down.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Platinum Member

Just got it back today, after 5 weeks. I havent been able to test it out yet though, hopefully it works!

I'm 15
~George Washington

~ JE Custom