Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

My anniversary present.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska
My anniversary present.

My dear wife got me my 5 year anniversary present tonite. An early jump on it as its not till April!

I am sure some of you are familiar with the artist Tom Manzinarez. She bought me my favorite canvas print in a nice walnut frame, ("Mountain Pearl"). Picture is below.

Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
SPONSOR

Re: My anniversary present.

Lucky man. My wife's and my tastes don't agree. I can't wait till I have my own room to do as wish!!
Old 01-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska

I am a lucky man. My wife is VERY supportive of my hunting habits. She didnt even give me any grief when I bought my EL's a couple weeks ago! She did however ask me if she could have 500 bucks to go to Seattle the day after I bought them!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Of course, I had to tell her yes!
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (where the shot goes, how big the group is, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Platinum Member

Tom Manzinarez - Wouldn't that be one of the Manzinarez bros of Blackfoot, Idaho. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]