Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Mountain Rifles Inc?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 01:41 PM

Mountain Rifles Inc?

A friend offered to trade me a Mountain Rifles Inc. rifle in 30/378 for something of mine that he wants. It looks like it has a 28 inch stainless barrel with a custom muzzle brake. It has what i was told is a Dakota 76 action, looks like a custom mauser style. It is in what looks like a black and gray B&C stock and probably weighs 5 1/2 pounds. What is the value of this? If I yake it, I will probably sell it as I don't have the need for anything that powerful in Michigan. Is there any market for these?
Thanks,
Mark
Old 03-11-2014, 12:16 PM

Re: Mountain Rifles Inc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billetproof View Post
A friend offered to trade me a Mountain Rifles Inc. rifle in 30/378 for something of mine that he wants. It looks like it has a 28 inch stainless barrel with a custom muzzle brake. It has what i was told is a Dakota 76 action, looks like a custom mauser style. It is in what looks like a black and gray B&C stock and probably weighs 5 1/2 pounds. What is the value of this? If I yake it, I will probably sell it as I don't have the need for anything that powerful in Michigan. Is there any market for these?
Thanks,
Mark
Nothing? Nobody has any feedback or knowledge of these rifles? Is there another forum I should try or just tell him to keep it? Appreciate any help. Thanks
Old 03-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Gold Member

Mountain Rifles Inc 30-378

Oehler Model 43

Hope this helps....
Old 05-28-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billetproof View Post
Thanks,
Mark
I'd be very interested if you wanted to sell it