Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

A Moment of Silence and a prayer Please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member

A Moment of Silence and a prayer Please.

This afternoon we came upon a terrible tragic accedent. A man traveling with his wife and two children stopped to change a flat on I 90 and was struck by a passing car. It was a terrible sight and I pray for him, his wife, and two childred that were traveling with him.

May god bless this family and be with them at one of the worst times anyone could encounter.

Amen.

Jeff

All I can say is my probelms are so small.................

Old 06-29-2012, 08:58 PM
Gold Member

Re: A Moment of Silence and a prayer Please.

Will do Jeff.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 06-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Silver Member

I'll add those to my prayers for the many that lost so much in the Colorado Springs area in the last few days.

Not sure who first stated that "it isn't hard to find those that make our own problems seem insignificant" but it remains true.

Jack
Old 06-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member

So sorry to hear about this accident . anytime the word children is said it gets my attention . Did u find out the condition of the father ? please keep us posted maybe your local news channel will tell more about it. I will definately pray for this family. I sure take for granted the many blessings that the Lord gives me everyday. Eyes to see with, ears to hear my preciouse little girls with, and hands to hold them with . When we look at life in this aspect then we can all say that we a are richly BLESSED!!

Dear Lord I pray that you would pour out your Grace to this family and that you would intervene in this situation . Put your almighty hand over this family so they will have help with the out come of this wreck . Strenghten them Lord . Amen.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Platinum Member

BigBuck, I am sorry to report the father was pronounced dead at the scene. I have spent much time thinking about this. I am so sorry for the mother and children to have been there to see this.

Jeff

Last edited by Broz; 06-30-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:15 PM
Platinum Member

I will say a prayer too.

This is the kind of thing that makes you want to give your own a big hug before bedtime.

In my heart I know that God will be with them no matter the outcome, but it still hurts.

Thanks,
Ed
Old 06-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Gold Member

I feel for this family and for you and your wife Jeff. Everytime I hear of these senseless accidents it takes me back to the day we lost my wifes father. Not easy to deal with and changes life forever! May you all find peace!