I heard a story once about a guy that drank somthing from under the counter on a dare , once it went down he got that "maybe this was a bad idea" feeling . He had heard about the charcoal thing so he goes to the garage and starts chewing up a couple new briquets , just so happens they were treated with lighter fluid and that compounded the problem.
Asperating anything is bad news , I once was in the process of taking a shot of "Goldshlager" at a party when sombody made me laugh well after choking on it and half of it comming out my nose and burning it cause me to gasp for air and I inhaled the rest , i was sick for weeks with a nagging cough. That was three weeks after my 18th birthday where I got alcholol poisening from tequila and wa sfirst introduced to the charcoal coctail at the ER.
Ahhh high school , I'm glad I made it thoguh that