Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

LRH T-SHIRT in AUSSIE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member

LRH T-SHIRT in AUSSIE

Thanks Len,
Ordered my shirt and in only a few days it arrived on my doorstep in Australia.
Boy am I impressed. Looks good and perfect fit.

The shirt is great and is sure to raise a few comments down here. Long range hunting is only just starting to gain attention but is suited to our wide open spaces.

I got the tan coloured shirt and it will blend in quite well out west with the red sands. The pigs and goats should have trouble seeing it at 1000 yards. Then again they have trouble seeing anything at 1000 yards!!!! LOL.

The material is also good quality and not only is it guaranteed to make me a better shot, if it ever wears out, it will also make a great gun cleaning rag once I get all the blood washed out of it from all the extra kills I will now be able to make wearing this shirt.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member

Re: LRH T-SHIRT in AUSSIE

Ditto Len, I also ordered and received my T-shirt in just a few days. It fits and looks great! I am going to order a few more of them. The design is awesome and everyone at the range really likes them. Thanks for a great product!