Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

LRH sticker spotted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Gold Member

LRH sticker spotted

We were out filling a pile of antelope tags yesterday when I spotted a dark colored Chevy pimp ride of some sort with the LRH sticker.Couldnt see the driver he had a spotting scope permantly affixed the window as he cruise up and down the roads.Mt plates 4 x fore (obviously a golfer or a jewish Rabi?)

Old 10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Gold Member

Re: LRH sticker spotted

Nonya, You should have stopped and expressed your opinions of my truck in person.
I'm always happy to meet fellow long rangers. Of course, there can always be exceptions.

Jim

Raptor Stalker by
Kirby Allen APS
Old 10-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Platinum Member

As our old friend Ralph Cramdon said, "one of these days, One of These Days......ONE OF THESE DAYS.......POW RITKr.......
Old 10-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Gold Member

MT4XFore, let's see a picture of your ride. AND, more importantly, did you get your antelope?
Old 10-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Gold Member

We were busy dragging antelope.You were busy talking to the game warden....and parking on the road on the highest spot you could find(making the already spooky antelope more nervous) while were were in the middle of a stock(twice in one day two different areas) It looks just like this except for the sticker and the spotting scope....
http://www.toywonders.com/productcar...og/50339AG.jpg
btw heres a pic of the buck you were scoping when the game warden pulled up,we made a stock on him and my buddy took him at 550,not bad for a first goat!

Last edited by NONYA; 10-11-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Gold Member

Nonya, At least you got the make and model right, it is an older Chevy Avalanche. The game warden stopped and checked my license and we did chat a bit. I only have a doe tag and frankly I'm not going to work real hard just for a doe. But that's just me, I hurt too much unless there is a bigger payoff. You still shoulda stopped, I really feel slighted now. By the way, that is a real nice goat your partner shot, congrats to him!! I got to witness several nice stalks that day, and a couple of stinkers too, but antelope will do that to ya. Were you in the white ford?

LRSickle: No, I didn't get one yet, but there's still lots of time, and like I said, I'm not going to work too hard for a doe.

Raptor Stalker by
Kirby Allen APS

Last edited by MT4XFore; 10-11-2010 at 01:34 PM.