Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

LRH feedback or ratings?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Platinum Member

LRH feedback or ratings?

I am sure this has been covered before. but can we get feed back or ratings for each transaction or something? Lots of sites have those. I think it would be beneficial. I have had lots of transactions on here with 99% of them being perfect and flawless, 24hr campfire I have had a bad one or 2... seems they are getting more frequent. Scammers are everywhere. I know there is a good way to do business on here, like Number of posts and looking the persons statistics up and see what they have said in the past on different threads. Any input on this from anyone?

Anything less than overkill is underachievement!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 01-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Platinum Member

Re: LRH feedback or ratings?

Mike,

I had a comment or two in a different conversation regarding a rating/feedback system. I would LOVE to see the admins look HARD at this. More than once i've passed on something because I was leary of the seller. I'm not sure how to handle the new guys, if they know one of the more seasoned members I guess they could get a voucher or something?

Buyers could leave feedback on the sellers message board found by clicking on the user's name.

We could also start a Good-To-Go thread where both buyers & sellers can leave feedback for each other in the thread similar to what SnipersHide is using.

t

Old 01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Platinum Member

Re: LRH feedback or ratings?

If they have less than 50 posts I just avoid them. That may or may not be prudent but why get stung. Like the NRA. we have lots of new posters.....