Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

View Poll Results: Would you use an LRH smartphone app, if one were available?
Yes 55 91.67%
No 5 8.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LRH App

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Platinum Member

Re: LRH App

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Top, I think you might have misunderstood.

I was not talking about an app for shooting.... I was talking about a smartphone App for accessing the forum.
Whatever. I'd like an App that directs me to large antlered cervids at known distances in windless conditions. Then I wouldn't need Topshots app!
Old 08-28-2013, 06:48 PM
PUBLISHER

Hey, guys. Please stay on topic.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Silver Member

An app to access the website would be awesome. I pretty much use an iPad 100% of the time. Not having to go through my bookmarks would be awesome. I know a couple of sites that have them I would think you would still be able to do the advertising. Ten again I only know how to turn this thing on and off so I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about
Old 08-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudRunner2005 View Post
Top, I think you might have misunderstood.

I was not talking about an app for shooting.... I was talking about a smartphone App for accessing the forum.
Looks like I did stuff up..
Never though accessing the forum was an issue with smart phones, I just use my bookmarks.
I don't like using my phone though as the screen is too small. The laptop is my preferred way of accessing the site.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Gold Member

Id be for an app for LRH since like others 90% of my time on here is thru my iphone.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Backus View Post
Hey, guys. Please stay on topic.
Thank you Len.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshot View Post
Looks like I did stuff up..
Never though accessing the forum was an issue with smart phones, I just use my bookmarks.
I don't like using my phone though as the screen is too small. The laptop is my preferred way of accessing the site.
It's all good man! No worries. I understand completely. During the day I access it from my work PC. But at night I access it from my iPhone. So, I get what you're saying. It's one of those "different strokes for different folks" kinda things. I just figured alot of folks out there in our technologically advanced society probably access the forum from their smartphones, so I thought it might be a cool idea.

I still wanna come shoot me a Sambar!

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.