Re: LRH 5th Anniversary (and a celebratory bash)
<font color="blue">1. We scrounge around and discover a LRH site member in our neighborhood and make a party!
4. We buy Len a lifetime supply of pre-buttered toast.
8. We thank Len for having us in his living room and tolerating our occasional flaps. </font>
(1) - This thought has crossed my mind several times in the past. Even talked about it with a friend of mine about hosting something similar. I know there are several here in our area as well as surrounding states, who might be close enough to make the trip.
We have similar get togethers for distant casting events, and surf fishing, and get folks from as far as England and Whales to attend. I guess it all depends on how you set it up and plan it out. In the above mentioned events, we have swap tables, and siminars or clinics, on rigging and techniques, as well as discounted one on one lessons, to help cover some travel cost for the pro's. Just ideas. <font color="brown">(One tidbit though, I am in no way, form, or fashion, any good at planning, or organizing.)</font>
(4) - Heck, I can pitch in on that one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
(8) - This is a definate must, so Thanks again Len.
Mike / Tx
"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"