Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co\'

JB.... "thanks" for taking care of these guys..if there's anyone who can put you on some long range hog hunting it's JB...don't forget the "new" licenses go on sale on the 6-15 but they are not valid until July 1 ...does the 3 day tourist cover hoggin' ???
Old 06-03-2005, 03:54 PM

From the web site looks like a 7 day lic. As far as tourists and hoggin...OK..Now I'm starting to panic.

Also...Not valid til July?? I'm confused. Will I be able to get a lic and use it while there? Just called the game commision and they are closed

Joe
Old 06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Silver Member

Joe, I'm sorry I don't have any bullets to sell you. Try giving Richard a call. He'll get you fixed up. I'm just one of the guys working on the Wildcat site. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Am not sure about the 18th. I'd like to do a match and it's about 2 hours to the west of me.
I'm also down to my last 18 .308 169.5 grainers at the moment and have some on order. Need to keep those for groundhogs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
The Pa hunting license year starts on 7/1 and ends on 6/30. You'll be ok with a 7 day license while you are here.

Frank, I think the 7-day covers chucks. Couldn't find info on the 3-day. PGC License Types

JB, I'm attending our bi-monthly blacksmith meeting tomorrow over in Kutztown and can't attend. Am low on bullets anyways.
I'll be in touch for the farm.
Thanks,
Allen
Old 06-03-2005, 04:36 PM

Whewww..

Thanks Skinny

Give Richard a call. Not sure who that is??

Lookin forward to a great time

Joe
Old 06-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Silver Member

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Skinny
Any chance your gonna be near the groudhog shoot on the 18th in Huntidon? (sp) I'd like to try some 6.5 bullets from ya. Maybe shoot a bit as well
Joe

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Joe, when you asked to get some 6.5's from me, I figured you were referring to Wildcat Bullets. Richard is the owner and maker of Wildcat custom bullets.

Allen
Old 06-03-2005, 08:35 PM

Skinny

You are right...Thats what i thought. Thanks for settin me straight.

Joe
Old 06-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Silver Member

issuing agents may not have lisc,but south central office in hunting will,no problem,7-consecutive days $31.00.bring out of state lisc or hunter safety certificate.100sq"orange on head (ballcap).wow! look at me quoting the rules [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]