Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Silver Member

Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co\'s

40y/o MWM seeking like-minded... oh never mind [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'd like to hook up with some other LR shooters if you live in/or around those parts of Pa. That includes Schuylkill County too.
Shoot off an email to me if you would want to get an informal shoot together or hunt groundhogs. All at LR of course. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Have heard about an old coal mine in the Pottsville area that has shooting potential out to 1k.
Anyone else know of this location?

Allen
Old 05-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co\'

Well im about 2hrs north (center county) but shoot at w-port with several guys from your area.

JB
Old 05-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co\'s

I'm a few hours south and someday we'll have to hook up. Maybe we need to make a collective meeting, maybe at that coal pit.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Silver Member

Dave, that's a great idea.

[ QUOTE ]
Well im about 2hrs north (center county) but shoot at w-port with several guys from your area.

JB

[/ QUOTE ]

JB, is there any room for another shooter at "the farm" on some Saturday coming up?
Old 06-03-2005, 01:35 PM

Hey Skinny

Any chance your gonna be near the groudhog shoot on the 18th in Huntidon? (sp) I'd like to try some 6.5 bullets from ya. MAybe shoot a bit as well

Joe
Old 06-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, that's a great idea.

[ QUOTE ]

JB

[/ QUOTE ]

JB, is there any room for another shooter at "the farm" on some Saturday coming up?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean the mile+ farm, Yes! always [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

send me an email, or post on one of those threads so i can keep everyone straight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Joe -- the match is near Lewistown, huntingdon is about 45min? away from there.

Skinny -- we have a match here tomorrow if you want to come up to lewistown: www.mifflincosportsmens.com

I'll be there before 0800

Jason
Old 06-03-2005, 01:50 PM

Hey

I'm from out of town...Give me a break [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Ok, any chance skinny you will be near Lewiston?

BTW, just booked my campsite for the 15,16,17,18...Decided to make it a longer trip. 1 step down 20 to go [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S...how does one get to go on this farm thing as well?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Joe