Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Looking to buy RCBS RangeMaster scales....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Silver Member

Re: Looking to buy RCBS RangeMaster scales....

Moe,
I did get your e-mail and i thought i sent one back, most of the time when i hit "send" in Hotmail it brings up a page of code insted of a web page and sometimes the e-mail sends sometimes it dosen't, It's statring to really get on my nerves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] .
I REALLY apperciate you offering to go out of your way to help me, But i'm not trusting enough to hand over nearly $200 to someone i don't know. I hope i don't offend you because i'm sure your a great guy and only mean good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] . Again thanks for the offer, man. people like you are few and far between [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

Brown Dog, I had a look at sinclair, they don't have the rangemaster 750s but thanks for the link, I think i'll end up ordering some other reloading stuff from there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

Also i got a e-mail back from cabelas but it didn't really explain much....
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jamie;

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship this item out side of the United States. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the details as to why some items are restricted. Some times it is due to size, shipping cost, government restrictions or it could be that the manufacturer has restricted where we can ship his merchandise. I am sorry that I can not be more specific. If there is anything further we can help with, please feel free to contact us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Silver Member

Ice

Your thinking to negative about people. If 200.00 bucks is all you lost in your life you would be doing good. U can check my ebay score 100% member mo30284. Also I would like at ask a question about shipping to Australia. I shipped to a guy one time there, and he told me to write on the box in several different places HAPPY BIRTHDAY he said it would keep him from paying some kind of import taxes. Is that true? The offer still stands!! Moe
Old 05-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Silver Member

Moe,
I had a look at your e-bay, very impressive [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .
Also the Happy Birthday thing makes sence because IIRC there is no tax on gifts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] .
I'll try and send you another e-mail with my address so you can work out postage [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .