Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Reply website traffic is way up!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Platinum Member
Re: website traffic is way up!

Congratulations on running the #1 Long Range Hunting site on the web.;);)

All of your hard work and investments of time and money are paying off big time.

And I agree that we have the best bunch of guys assembled here that you could ask for. Knowledge, experience and the help available are tremendous.

I know that during the fall hunting season this year if I was gone for a day or 2 when I came back the new post count was amazing compared to the same thing a year ago. I can't wait to see what happens in the next year.

Unread 11-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Platinum Member

COngrats Len . It's (still) a great site, I just hope your incresed traffic aint bowhunters, turkey hunters, fly fishermen, and manhunters off the

NRA Life Member
Unread 11-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Platinum Member

LRH has been my #1 site for reading, learning and occasionally posting.

There is a continuous stream of information here from the guys who have been-there-done-that. Not just a bunch of blow-hards which can be found almost everywhere else.

I might add, to the credit of all participants, that this is the most civil place of discussion regarding our (sometimes) controversial sport. The posters here are what makes LRH the #1 site for me.

Len has done a great job of leading the charge. Thanks Len.
Unread 11-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Gold Member

The word is sure out now "down Under " about this site !!

Theres a hunting club meeting next week I have to go to where they are talking about something called " Long Range Hunting". Wonder what that could be ....? Should be real interesting !!

Keep up the good work Len.

With each step in the bush, you are a step closer.