Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Long Range Hunting Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2005, 12:51 AM

Long Range Hunting Video

Not sure if im too late, but i just saw the promo for this video and it looks real good.

http://www.thebestofthewest.net/long...orhunters.html
Old 03-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Silver Member

Re: Long Range Hunting Video

I'll catch the show on TV and consider getting the video. I see he took a turkey with his long range setup, too.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Silver Member

Re: Long Range Hunting Video

That video is the reason I am getting serious aobut the long range stuff. I used to only shoot long range to see if I could do it. Now I do it to see if I can do better than expected with a true hunting rifle. Rem. 700 ADL .30-06 with a synthetic stock. all I've done to it is put a variable power scope and glass bed the action. shoots nickel sized groups at 100 yards with my old 3-9 power redfield.
"I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth and he won't see my breath. I take my time. . . I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear"
Old 03-12-2005, 01:17 AM
Silver Member

Beyond a RipOff

Compared to the way goodgrouper shoots, the video is a RIP OFF. ricka's review of beyond belief
Old 03-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Silver Member

Re: Beyond a RipOff

Good to know, and yes, that shot on the elk did look a bit salacious, after checking out the Internet feed.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:40 PM
Bronze Member

B1g b0re,

Seems you have a problem with our video Beyond Belief?

Which elk are you referring to that was wounded because we did not have an ACI??

I must have missed the dog wounding also??

Might you have an axe to grind??
Old 03-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Silver Member

Hey john nice to see you got some free time to check in with us. Any news on you next videos? I thought I had heard end of March.